Thursday, September 4, 2014

Live! Inspired by Joan Rivers.

I guess we forget how fragile life is. And that's the one thing we all have in common. It can come at any time, our parting from this world, and no matter our status, rags or riches, one day we will be called to judgement. I am left here thinking, as I read one of Joan Rivers' quotes, "I enjoy life when things are happening. I don't care if it's good things or bad things; that means you're alive." True inspiration as we are reminded that life is nothing but a vapor, and every day counts. She will be missed for her spontaneity and incredulous audacity. She will be forgiven for the wrongs and revered for her strength as a woman. Now let's take this seriously and live. Let's do what we were made to and kick butt doing it! I am left here thinking of all the things I can do and all the things I should do, for me, for others, for God. In the end, your legacy has little or a lot to say about you. Let's live!



No comments:

Post a Comment